Rhubarb Food Co-op also hosts a number of educational workshops which are proudly supported by Randwick Council, helping us to keep ticket prices as low as possible.
These workshops typically take place at Barrett House, 6 Barrett Place Randwick.
Here’s a list of the next workshops that are coming up:
- Saturday 17th March at 9.30am – DIY Fermenting Workshop
- Saturday 21st October at 10am – Learn to make your own beeswax wraps
- Saturday 25th November at 2pm- Introduction to Essential Oils
- Sunday 10th September at 10am – How to solve arguments with empathy
- Saturday 19th August at 9.30am – How to lower your household bills with Michael Mobbs