Here are the meeting minutes from August (approved) and draft minutes from September (for approval at the meeting this Saturday, 17 October). If you are interested to know what’s going on, have a look, or, better still, come along to the meeting tomorrow at 8am.
See you there!
2015.09.19 Rhubarb Meeting Minutes
2015.08 Rhubarb Monthly Meeting minutes
Time has passed so quickly! A couple of people have requested meeting minutes, so here they are.
If you want to let us know your availability for the next meeting, so we can schedule it at a time convenient for you, please click on this link
We’ll let you know what time most people could attend at the divvy on Thursday.
See you then!
2014.12.11 Rhubarb Minutes Dec 2014Rhubarb Monthly Meeting 2 May
2015.01.15 Rhubarb Monthly Meeting Minutes
2015.02.25 Rhubarb monthly meeting Minutes
2015.03.31 Rhubarb Monthly Meeting minutes
I’m still chasing down the April minutes 🙂
2015.05.02 Rhubarb Monthly Meeting minutes
2015.06.15 Rhubarb Monthly Meeting minutes
Hi Rhubarb Members,
Here are the November meeting minutes, to keep you up to date.
2014.11.21 Rhubarb Minutes Nov 2014
Social design is design that is mindful of the designer’s role and responsibility in society; and the use of the design process to bring about social change. – wikipedia
Take time to consider the following social design principles before the next Thursday collection, and in all your interactions with Rhubarb.
* the co-op is yours – take care and ownership of it.
* trust that everyone is doing the best they can.
* trust that everyone has your best interest at heart.
* take time to enjoy each other’s company.
* there is no hurry.
* help out were you can even if it is outside your specialized job.
* when aware you are becoming stressed, take a break and a few breaths.
* flag each other if we notice others are stressed so they can do something about it.
* be understanding and constructive working together.
* be inclusive and share with others.
* We are all constantly learning.
* decide time allocations at the beginning of the meeting.
* focus on the agenda item at hand.
* with each item seeing if there is a conclusion and a call to action.
* one person talking at a time.
* give everyone an opportunity to speak on each item.
* all electronic devices on silent unless needing to access for meeting.
* listening to the previous minutes, noting down and doing, individual actions before the next meeting.
* complete tasks, if unable to do so, let it be known so the job can be handed on.
* It is more useful to offer what you can do, than what you can’t do.
We would love to hear your thoughts on what you want Rhubarb to become and how you would like to create this.
Come this evening, Thursday 11 Dec, to Barrett House from 7pm or write on the discussion forum http://discuss.rhubarbfood.org.au/
2014.09.25 Rhubarb Monthly Meeting Minutes
Come this evening and share some snacks and discuss where you would like to see Rhubarb go – it’s your co-op. Here are the minutes from meetings of July and August.
See you tonight!
2014.07.17 Rhubarb Monthly Meeting Minutes
2014.08.27 Rhubarb Monthly Meeting Minutes
Hi Rhubarb Members,
Here are the June meeting minutes, to keep you up to date.
2014.06.18 Rhubarb Monthly Meeting Minutes
Hi Rhubarb Members, I’ve taken on the job of recording minutes at meetings, and will be uploading them on a monthly basis. I hope you find the minutes informative and useful, and you are welcome to join us at the meetings if you would like to learn more about how Rhubarb works. Meetings are the third Thursday of each month, 7-9pm. I look forward to seeing you there! Tamarind. 2014.05.29 Rhubarb Monthly Meeting Minutes