In this Introduction to Essential Oils Workshop with Catherine Thomson, you will learn how to incorporate essential oils into your everyday life to support a natural lifestyle. Pure Essential Oils are powerful plant compounds that can be used in a variety of ways to benefit your health and wellbeing.
In this class you will learn:
- What essential oils are
- What are the most important ones that every household needs
- How to support a chemical free household
- How to safely use essential oils
Essential oils can:
- be used to make natural skincare and natural cleaning products
- support emotional wellbeing
- promote deep and restful sleep
- improve digestive health
- help to fight colds
- alleviate headaches
and so much more!
Tickets are only $10 ($8 for Rhubarb members).
When: 2pm – 4pm, Saturday 25th November
Where: Barrett House, 6 Barrett Place, Randwick
This workshop is supported by Randwick City Council